October Planner 2018
Theme of the Month: Non Violence [Ahimsa]
Moral of the Month: Kindness /Good Vs Evil ,Ram Vs Ravan
Social Helper lesson: Doctor, Color lesson: Pink, Animal lesson: Camel in its Habitat, Bird lesson: Parrot, Place lesson: India Gate, Fruit lesson: Pomegranate
Vegetable lesson: Onion, Transport lesson: Ship in the Sea, Boat on water (means of transport)
Rhyme: Acchhe Bachche, Row Row your boat. Story: Dussehra Story, Rabbit and Tortoise story
Tools used: Montessori Prewriting & Pattern Skill, Sight words, memory game, puzzle/picture cards, sounds. Written and Reading ability will be done as per daily lesson for both Nursery & Prenursery class.
Activities, Special Day & Competition,
- Date : Activity Days & Celebrations:
- 1st Oct. Charkha making Activity, Bapu Gandhi, Special Assembly
- 12thOct. Dandiya Raas/Garbha for children
- 15th Oct. Crown making Activity
- 16th Oct. Dussehra Celebration
- 26th Oct. Pink Color Day
- 24th to 26th Sep. – *Hindi, English Rhyme Recitation Assessment & Competition
- 28th Sep. - Ice-cream day art & craft activity
- 29th Sep. - PTM (Confirm timings with class wise teacher)
- Date Holidays
- 2nd Oct. [Tue.] Gandhi Jayanti
- 17th Oct. [Wed.] To 19th Oct. [Fri.] Dussehra Holidays
- 24th Oct. (Wed.) Valmiki Jayanti
*The above planner is carefully structured as per the curriculum for Prenursery and Nursery level.
*Kindly ensure that the child is regular in attending school to understand and learn all concepts. Please provide only healthy nutritious food in tiffin with daily one fruit. Junk food and chips are Not Allowed.
*As the Weather is changing kindly send your child in Full sleeved t-shirt and trackpants/jeans with I-Cards.
*Rhyme/Song of the month : Teacher-teacher where are you? Itni achhi meri teacher! , Yashomati maiyya se poochhe nandlala, Maiyya Yashoda ye tera kanhaiyya